Bicester RUFC sponsorship exposes your brand to hundreds of players and supporters, as well as thousands of people who pass the club's prime location every day.
We boast more than 500 playing members from 5 to 50 years old. The mini and junior club is the largest sporting club in the area.
Situated at the main entrance to the town from Oxford and the M40, the club house and pitches can be seen from both Oxford Road and Pingle Drive.
Pingle Drive is the entrance to the world-renowned designer outlet Bicester Village, which last year welcomed over 6 million visitors, all of whom drove past the club on their way to the shops or got off the bus at the stop directly in front of the pitches. On weekdays and Saturdays at peak times 5 buses an hour arrive and depart outside the club.
The pitch-side sponsor boards can be seen and logos can be clearly read from Oxford Road, Pingle Drive and the car park of the Acorn Pub and Restaurant.
The club continues to grow and your support can help make Bicester Rugby Club bigger and better.
Why Should I Sponsor Bicester RUFC?
- Pitch side brand exposure to up to 3.8 million people visiting Bicester Village;
- Regular events held at the club attracting up to 500 people from the larger local area;
- Three travelling senior teams exposing your brand to thousands of players and supporters all over Bucks, Berks & Oxon, and as far afield as Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Warwickshire and Dorset;
- Exposure to the players and parents of our 12 Mini, Junior and Colts sides, circa 600 individuals;
- Regular reports and articles in the leading local media outlets including the Oxford Mail and Bicester Advertiser;
- Social Media promotion through the clubs Facebook & Twitter pages including hundreds of uploaded match day photos with sponsor boards clearly visible; and
- Presence on and direct link from the Club’s website.
There are a number of ways that businesses or individuals can become involved commercially with Bicester Rugby Club.
Where appropriate, all sponsors, advertisers and commercial partners will receive promotion on the Club’s website, and in social media feeds, for the duration of the partnership.
For more information, please contact: BRUFC Commercial Manager, Bryan Holton on 07714 355424